Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Owens-Illinois ( OI) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Owens-Illinois fell $0.80 (-2.4%) to $32.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,332,351 shares of Owens-Illinois exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,226,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.88-$33.93 after having opened the day at $33.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.69. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 8.3%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 5.9%, EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 5.7% and Castle Brands ( ROX), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Owens-Illinois Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.