Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Diebold Incorporated ( DBD) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Diebold Incorporated fell $0.50 (-1.3%) to $39.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 872,893 shares of Diebold Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 886,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.97-$39.57 after having opened the day at $39.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.57. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 8.3%, EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 5.7% and Eastman Kodak Company ( KODK), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Diebold Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.