Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation ( CTSH) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation fell $0.57 (-1.1%) to $48.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,786,982 shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,048,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.81-$49.78 after having opened the day at $49.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.55. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 13.2%, Castlight Health Inc Class B ( CSLT), down 9.0%, AthenaHealth ( ATHN), down 6.9% and China Digital TV ( STV), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.