Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ONEOK ( OKE) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, ONEOK rose $0.67 (1.1%) to $61.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 995,206 shares of ONEOK exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,513,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.26-$61.88 after having opened the day at $61.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.03. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: Calpine ( CPN), up 4.6%, American DG Energy ( ADGE), up 4.6%, Gas Natural ( EGAS), up 4.2% and Atlantic Power Corporation ( AT), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ONEOK Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.