Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TJX Companies ( TJX) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, TJX Companies rose $0.69 (1.2%) to $59.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,094,500 shares of TJX Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,920,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.70-$59.43 after having opened the day at $58.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.70. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China Yida ( CNYD), up 17.4%, Tarena International Inc ADR ( TEDU), up 15.1%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 14.1% and Mastech Holdings ( MHH), up 13.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TJX Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.