Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charter Communications ( CHTR) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Charter Communications rose $5.78 (4.9%) to $123.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,306,602 shares of Charter Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,681,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $120.41-$125.07 after having opened the day at $120.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.83. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Radio One ( ROIA), up 8.0%, Radio One ( ROIAK), up 5.6%, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Class A ( WWE), up 5.3% and Gray Television ( GTN.A), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Charter Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.