Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pentair ( PNR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Pentair rose $0.93 (1.2%) to $80.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,208,789 shares of Pentair exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,316,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.36-$80.57 after having opened the day at $79.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.55. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 8.0%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 7.1%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 6.3% and Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pentair Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.