Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International rose $0.65 (1.6%) to $40.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 574,688 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,601,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.15-$41.19 after having opened the day at $40.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.99. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Primo Water ( PRMW), up 7.6%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 4.5%, Lifeway Foods ( LWAY), up 3.3% and B&G Foods ( BGS), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.