Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology rose $1.41 (5.9%) to $25.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 45,249,832 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 31,737,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.56-$25.39 after having opened the day at $25.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.91. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Sequans Communications ( SQNS), up 13.8%, Maxwell Technologies ( MXWL), up 12.0%, Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD), up 11.7% and Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), up 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.