Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, H&R Block rose $0.34 (1.2%) to $28.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,920,896 shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,325,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.78-$28.58 after having opened the day at $28.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.20. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Yida ( CNYD), up 17.4%, Tarena International Inc ADR ( TEDU), up 15.1%, Mastech Holdings ( MHH), up 13.0% and ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.