- The operation of three Mobile Science Labs through the Agastya International Foundation. Each lab will travel to 30 schools in rural India and teach children using hands-on science models in physics, chemistry, biology and math. Each lab will impact over 7,000 children.
- A summer reading program for more than 100 children and after-school tutoring for at-risk children in Bentonville, Bella Vista and Rogers, Arkansas through the Boys & Girls Club of Benton County.
- The construction of a kindergarten in the rural Tay Giang district of Vietnam, where less than 47% of children enroll in kindergarten, through Children of Vietnam.
- Project Discovery, a yearlong afterschool program that brings together a diverse group of teens from underrepresented high schools across North Texas to provide theater arts education and access to professional theater productions at Dallas Theater Center, cultivating them as artists and critical thinkers.
- The research and creation of core files for the 2014-2015 debate season to be used by students in the Dallas, Boston and Minnesota Urban Debate Alliances to prepare for competition. The urban debate alliances serve at-risk students in urban high schools throughout the country. The materials will also be translated into Spanish and Somali language.
- Primary and secondary school scholarships and the construction of a new boarding house and computer lab for orphans living at the Maisha house in rural Kenya through the Gracias Foundation.
To learn more about the MoneyGram Foundation and the projects it supports, please visit moneygramfoundation.org.About MoneyGram International MoneyGram International, one of the leading money transfer companies, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide through a global network of 336,000 agent locations - including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions - in more than 200 countries and territories. MoneyGram also offers bill payment services in the U.S. and Canada. MoneyGram is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MGI. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook. About MoneyGram Foundation MoneyGram, a leading global money transfer and payment services company, established the MoneyGram Foundation in 2012 to help children around the world gain access to educational facilities and learning resources. Its mission is firmly rooted in the belief that education is at the heart of better economic opportunities, healthier families and individual freedom and empowerment. The MoneyGram Foundation is focused on inspiring minds and improving lives and grants funds to deserving organizations with this mission in mind. To learn more, please visit moneygramfoundation.org or connect with us on Facebook.