- Consolidated sales increased 1.7%
- Print sales increased $5.2 million
- Apparel sales increased $3.7 million
- Consolidated gross profit margin increased 320 basis points
- Print gross profit margin increased 50 basis points
- Apparel gross profit margin increased 790 basis points
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS increased 42.1% to $1.35 per share, before impairment charge of $0.85 per share resulting in GAAP diluted EPS of $0.50 per share.
Ennis, Inc. (the “Company"), (NYSE: EBF), today reported financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended February 28, 2014. Highlights for the year include: