- 4-Week # shares sold: 52,666
- 12-Week # shares sold: 52,666
- 24-Week # shares sold: 52,666
- 4-Week # shares sold: 84,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 273,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1.1 million
From Arista Networks to Quarterhill, these names look good.
In 30 years of conducting this survey, no other sector has been as consistently popular as technology.
Overall it was a good year for this somewhat off the wall screen that I developed several years ago as a way to find seemingly cheap companies.
Jim Cramer says that despite political wrangling, interest-rate uncertainty and North Korea worries, the stock market seems more focused on corporate winners.