- Hostaform ® XGC POM which advances material performance for glass fiber reinforced polymers;
- Fortron ® ICE PPS, a next generation of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) which is able to reach full crystallinity in molding without hot oil technology, while providing all the known performance benefits of Fortron ® PPS;
- Celstran ® CFR-TP (continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic) composites which deliver unmatched strength-to-weight properties for demanding applications;
- Clarifoil ®, which is Celanese’s line of cellulose diacetate lamination films for luxury packaging, thermoform films offering superb clarity, and new anti-fog film for use in both hot and cold applications; and
- EVA polymers VitalDose ® and Ateva ® for use in a variety of applications including controlled release of APIs, medical devices and packaging, flexible packaging and solar cells.
A new, unified brand: Celanese – The chemistry inside innovation™Celanese recently announced a unified brand which moves the company toward achieving its vision of becoming “ the first-choice chemistry solution source for its customers.” Historically, Celanese has been represented by separate businesses. However, in order to simplify its brand architecture to capture in a single brand the full suite of Celanese technology, resources, products and solutions, in October 2013, Celanese began the process of transitioning each of its businesses to a unified brand: “Celanese – The chemistry inside innovation.™” “This unified brand represents the depth and breadth of industry and chemistry knowledge, the capabilities to innovate for our customers, the dedication to creating value, and a commitment to partnerships to help our customers succeed,” said Oberle. “We welcome everyone from the plastics industry attending Chinaplas 2014 to visit our booth and see how Celanese can be a partner in their success.” To view elements of the new Celanese brand, including the new Celanese logo, company video and brochure, visit: www.celanese.com/TheChemistryInsideInnovation. About Celanese Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications. With sales almost equally divided between North America, Europe and Asia, the company uses the full breadth of its global chemistry, technology and business expertise to create value for customers and the corporation. Celanese partners with customers to solve their most critical needs while making a positive impact on its communities and the world. Based in Dallas, Texas, Celanese employs approximately 7,400 employees worldwide and had 2013 net sales of $6.5 billion. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its product offerings, visit www.celanese.com or our blog at www.celaneseblog.com . All trademarks indicated above are owned by Celanese International Corporation or its affiliates.