Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yelp ( YELP) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Yelp fell $0.93 (-1.4%) to $64.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,195,055 shares of Yelp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,321,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.80-$66.28 after having opened the day at $64.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.80. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Travelzoo ( TZOO), down 9.3%, UBIC ( UBIC), down 9.1%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 6.3% and TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yelp Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.