Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bunge ( BG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Bunge fell $0.87 (-1.1%) to $80.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 720,050 shares of Bunge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,007,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.11-$81.21 after having opened the day at $81.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.12. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 7.0%, Calavo Growers ( CVGW), down 5.6%, Golden ( GLDC), down 3.8% and B&G Foods ( BGS), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bunge Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.