Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals fell $1.51 (-1.9%) to $76.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,162,650 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,087,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.60-$78.50 after having opened the day at $77.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.46. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), down 6.7%, Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation ( TKMR), down 6.7%, China Pharma ( CPHI), down 6.3% and OxiGene ( OXGN), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.