Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries fell $1.44 (-1.1%) to $135.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 493,797 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 741,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $135.22-$137.70 after having opened the day at $136.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $136.83. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 22.5%, Arctic Cat ( ACAT), down 8.4%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 7.0% and Calavo Growers ( CVGW), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Polaris Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.