Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Sap fell $1.85 (-2.3%) to $79.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,545,946 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,094,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.00-$80.22 after having opened the day at $79.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.62. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: UBIC ( UBIC), down 9.1%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 6.3%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 5.4% and Amber Road ( AMBR), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.