Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fusion-io ( FIO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Fusion-io fell $0.13 (-1.4%) to $9.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,585,208 shares of Fusion-io exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,327,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.31-$9.69 after having opened the day at $9.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.54. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 3.6%, International Business Machines ( IBM), down 3.2%, Electronics for Imaging ( EFII), down 2.6% and Interphase ( INPH), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fusion-io Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.