Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honda Motor ( HMC) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Honda Motor fell $0.39 (-1.1%) to $34.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 652,348 shares of Honda Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 787,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.95-$34.29 after having opened the day at $34.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.56. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Arctic Cat ( ACAT), down 8.4%, Sypris Solutions ( SYPR), down 4.4% and Navistar International ( NAV), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Honda Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.