Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $1.32 (1.1%) to $127.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 664,074 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 860,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $125.34-$127.40 after having opened the day at $125.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.70. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Watsco ( WSO.B), up 6.9%, Watsco ( WSO), up 5.4%, Richardson Electronics ( RELL), up 4.8% and Huttig Building Products ( HBP), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.