Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings rose $6.20 (4.3%) to $148.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,368,441 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,441,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $139.03-$149.00 after having opened the day at $141.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $142.53. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD), up 14.1%, Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores ( SHOS), up 5.6%, dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 5.3% and Body Central ( BODY), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.