Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.87 (1.2%) to $73.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,751,769 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,275,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.99-$74.26 after having opened the day at $73.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.95. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Continental Materials Corporation ( CUO), up 8.4%, Dixie Group ( DXYN), up 7.9%, Taylor Devices ( TAYD), up 5.7% and Culp ( CFI), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.