Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sanofi ( SNY) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sanofi rose $0.67 (1.3%) to $52.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 856,071 shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,783,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.79-$52.50 after having opened the day at $51.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.67. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Retrophin ( RTRX), up 17.9%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), up 15.8%, Galectin Therapeutics ( GALT), up 12.9% and Evoke Pharma ( EVOK), up 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sanofi Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.