Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage rose $2.13 (3.3%) to $67.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,597,836 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,521,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.99-$67.68 after having opened the day at $65.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.42. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 9.1%, Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 6.7%, Agria Corporation ( GRO), up 5.9% and Seneca Foods ( SENEA), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.