Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corning ( GLW) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Corning rose $0.31 (1.5%) to $21.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,149,477 shares of Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,232,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.66-$21.05 after having opened the day at $20.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.73. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), up 34.7%, Neonode ( NEON), up 8.6%, Plexus ( PLXS), up 8.0% and Pericom Semiconductor Corporation ( PSEM), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.