Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries rose $0.94 (1.9%) to $50.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,754,992 shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,285,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.04-$50.97 after having opened the day at $50.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.91. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Retrophin ( RTRX), up 17.9%, Galectin Therapeutics ( GALT), up 12.9%, Evoke Pharma ( EVOK), up 11.3% and Sorrento Therapeutics ( SRNE), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.