Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Rentals ( URI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, United Rentals rose $1.98 (2.2%) to $93.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,009,390 shares of United Rentals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,796,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.61-$96.00 after having opened the day at $94.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.49. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: PowerSecure International ( POWR), up 8.2%, Acacia Research Corporation ( ACTG), up 7.4%, Cinedigm ( CIDM), up 7.0% and ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Rentals Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.