Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Graphic Packaging ( GPK) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Graphic Packaging rose $0.12 (1.2%) to $9.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,548,237 shares of Graphic Packaging exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,974,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9.78-$10.04 after having opened the day at $9.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.84. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 3.5%, Fibria Celulose ( FBR), up 3.3%, Vince ( VNCE), up 3.2% and Myers Industries ( MYE), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Graphic Packaging Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.