- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 46,730
- 12-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 46,730
- 24-Week # shares bought: 40,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 46,730
Opko Health (OPK) posted earnings and revenue that topped analysts' estimates for the 2016 second quarter following Monday's market close.
Cramer wants you to stick with Abbvie and says Cepheid is working.
Cramer has seen enough in this earnings season to come to some conclusions on what's working and what isn't.
Banking on its Rayaldee treatment, this once-quiet pharmaceutical company has stepped up its investor profile with its first analyst day and a recent move to Nasdaq.