- 4-Week # shares bought: 7,800
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,423
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,150
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,423
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,150
- 24-Week # shares sold: 8,423
You won't believe how low these fares are.
Southwest Airlines has more than 25% upside, while American Airlines could rally even more, says analyst Savanthi Syth. He is not bullish on United Continental, though.
Shares of United have fallen 25% in two months and the airline's fare war with Spirit is blamed for undercutting industry pricing.