- Anna Sui: A Detroit native, Sui and the Ford Mustang have quite a bit in common. Her work effortlessly mixes vintage style with current cultural obsessions, transcending eras to create true “originals”
- Rogan: Founded by Rogan Gregory and Scott Mackinlay-Hahn, Rogan combines soulful minimalism with traditional quality to create strong graphic statements. Through extensive research, Rogan yields innovative fabrications driven by an intellectual utilitarianism that blends modernism and asymmetrical construction
- Paula Cademartori: As a designer of Italian and Brazilian origin, Cademartori moved to Italy in 2005, where she honed her unremitting passion for fashion and for the concept of feminine beauty. She has been acknowledged as an emerging designer by Vogue Italia. 2010 marked Cademartori’s international debut with her first collection of bags created for the spring/summer 2011 fashion season
- CO|TE: Founded by Tomaso Anfossi and Francesco Ferrari, the Italian brand is quickly gaining momentum in the fashion world for freely reinterpreting established design themes from a contemporary point of view
- Pamela Love: A native New Yorker, Love began making jewelry in her Brooklyn apartment in 2006. Since then, she has created a full production facility and design studio in Manhattan’s garment district. Love’s line of unique jewelry pieces is committed to sustainability and localized production
“As designers, we strive to create beautiful, functional clothing evoking iconic and timeless work,” said Rogan co-founder Mackinlay-Hahn. “Mustang achieves this both in its design and role in popular culture through the years. We’re inspired by the lines and movement of the vehicle – it’s a unique meeting of sophistication and toughness.”50 years of Mustang Ford Mustang is the newest member of a very exclusive club – vehicles in continuous production for 50 years. During the last five decades, Mustang has gained worldwide popularity and become an enduring part of pop culture, with more than 9.2 million cars sold and more than 3,300 appearances on film and TV – including Mustang’s latest big-screen appearance as the hero car in “Need for Speed.” Mustang’s unique combination of style, performance and affordability established an entirely new class of sporty car. Now, the most advanced version yet, the 2015 model features an all-new, sophisticated design and a host of innovative new technologies and connectivity systems. About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company , a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 181,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com . For news releases, related materials and high-resolution photos and video, visit www.media.ford.com.