Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. GameStop ( GME) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, GameStop fell $0.71 (-1.7%) to $40.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,053,653 shares of GameStop exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,056,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.63-$42.02 after having opened the day at $41.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.45. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: RadioShack ( RSH), down 5.6%, Conn's ( CONN), down 4.4%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 4.4% and Susser Holdings Corporation ( SUSS), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full GameStop Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.