Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ocwen Financial Corporation ( OCN) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation fell $0.81 (-2.0%) to $39.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,966,513 shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,837,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.96-$40.44 after having opened the day at $40.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.02. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 4.0%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 3.8%, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM), down 3.6% and InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.