Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credit Suisse Group ( CS) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Credit Suisse Group fell $0.54 (-1.7%) to $31.22 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,425,304 shares of Credit Suisse Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 891,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.78-$31.29 after having opened the day at $30.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.76. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Cash America International ( CSH), down 5.3%, Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation ( SGB), down 4.6%, Guaranty Federal ( GFED), down 4.5% and Polonia Bancorp ( PBCP), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Credit Suisse Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.