Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Furiex Pharmaceuticals ( FURX) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.3%. By the end of trading, Furiex Pharmaceuticals fell $1.59 (-2.0%) to $77.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 175,147 shares of Furiex Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 349,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.02-$79.72 after having opened the day at $79.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.71. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical ( RARE), down 9.4%, Fibrocell Science ( FCSC), down 8.2%, Merus Labs International ( MSLI), down 7.4% and uniQure ( QURE), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Furiex Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.