Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics fell $0.42 (-1.1%) to $38.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,747,266 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,322,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.08-$39.80 after having opened the day at $39.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.75. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Onvia ( ONVI), down 4.3%, UniTek Global Services ( UNTK), down 4.1%, Corinthian Colleges ( COCO), down 3.8% and China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.