Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, NetApp fell $0.76 (-2.0%) to $36.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,804,251 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,385,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.74-$36.89 after having opened the day at $36.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.00. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 5.2%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 3.2%, Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), down 2.2% and Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.