Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $0.81 (1.2%) to $68.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,365,843 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,344,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.13-$68.28 after having opened the day at $67.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.21. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 8.8%, Taitron Components ( TAIT), up 7.2%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 6.3% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.