Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation rose $1.58 (1.2%) to $133.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,688,082 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,441,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $132.01-$134.04 after having opened the day at $132.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.17. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Frontline ( FRO), up 11.7%, Eagle Bulk Shipping ( EGLE), up 9.9%, Marten Transport ( MRTN), up 7.3% and Radiant Logistics ( RLGT), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.