Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $12.06 (4.2%) to $300.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 965,204 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,212,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $291.75-$301.00 after having opened the day at $293.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $288.08. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Apricus Biosciences ( APRI), up 18.9%, Alliqua ( ALQA), up 17.1%, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals ( TTPH), up 14.4% and Semler Scientific ( SMLR), up 13.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.