Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International rose $0.51 (1.5%) to $34.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,690,784 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,003,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.31-$34.80 after having opened the day at $34.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.26. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: SodaStream International ( SODA), up 8.1%, Whitewave Foods Company ( WWAV), up 6.0%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 5.8% and Post Holdings ( POST), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.