Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SolarCity ( SCTY) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, SolarCity rose $2.68 (5.0%) to $56.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,262,142 shares of SolarCity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,092,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.76-$56.23 after having opened the day at $54.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.43. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 12.9%, Control4 ( CTRL), up 10.5%, Netlist ( NLST), up 8.4% and Neonode ( NEON), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SolarCity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.