Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose $1.59 (1.7%) to $93.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,450,268 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,162,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.08-$93.32 after having opened the day at $92.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.71. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Frontline ( FRO), up 11.7%, DigitalGlobe ( DGI), up 5.2%, Astronics Corporation ( ATRO), up 3.5% and GenCorp ( GY), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.