- 4-Week # shares bought: 190,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 190,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 190,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 65,898
- 12-Week # shares sold: 235,683
- 24-Week # shares sold: 461,808
The Cambridge, Mass.based firm unveiled positive top-line results from a pair of Phase 3 studies of brexanolone in postpartum depression.
The Plymouth Meeting, Pa.-based firm said a Phase 1 study of Zika vaccine GLS-5700 'induced high levels of binding antibodies in 100% of participants.'
What are the chances of a Draghi dovish surprise? I wouldn't bet the farm on anything.
Jim Cramer says investors should step away from these near-term shenanigans and focus on the fundamentals.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Chevron, Universal Display, Dynavax Technologies, and Schlumberger.