Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, ASML fell $1.43 (-1.6%) to $85.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,972,950 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,392,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $84.73-$86.58 after having opened the day at $86.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.57. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 16.9%, WPCS International ( WPCS), down 14.5%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), down 13.7% and Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), down 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.