Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $34.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,189,760 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,372,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.99-$35.42 after having opened the day at $34.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.91. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: MFRI ( MFRI), down 19.3%, Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), down 12.8%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 11.6% and China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.