Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs fell $1.56 (-2.4%) to $64.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 518,091 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 417,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.34-$66.94 after having opened the day at $66.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.10. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: MFRI ( MFRI), down 19.3%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 11.6%, Research Frontiers ( REFR), down 9.1% and Adept Technology ( ADEP), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.