Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Opko Health ( OPK) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Opko Health fell $0.20 (-2.4%) to $8.17 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,612,788 shares of Opko Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,021,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.83-$8.40 after having opened the day at $8.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.37. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 13.0%, Spherix ( SPEX), down 12.2%, Mela ( MELA), down 8.8% and Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Opko Health Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.